• Visitors

    wordpress counter
  • Archives

  • Advertisements

Advice when selling a home in Haddon Twp.

You need to have the inside and outside inspected for a “CO”. The inside inspection will be scheduled and a date given once fee and paperwork is rec’d.

Outside (sidewalks) are done whenever Betty Band feels like it. Be prepared not to receive a report until the week of settlement. Which means lining up contractors just in case you have concrete work that needs to be done.


2 Responses

  1. It can’t take more than a few minutes for Betty to look at the sidewalk and spraypaint cracked or uneven blocks. No reason it can’t be done within 3-5 business days of request.

    Remember that if your sidewalk is uneven due to roots from a tree on the township strip of dirt you may then have to enlist the aid of the shade commission if roots need to be cut and capped.

  2. Exactly my point!

    Thanks for the additional information. I was not aware of this

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: